|HDMI input:||Up to 1080p.|
|Connector B:||Mini HDMI|
|Connector A:||Display Port|
|Material:||High goodness sans oxygen copper|
|Size:||5cm x 2.3cm x 0.9cm-1.97inch x 0.87inch x 0.35inch|
|Execution:||4K * 2K objective, 3D maintained, no glimmer, water wave, upheaval, or various issues|
About This Item:
- Communicates both sound and video from PC to screen, HDTV, or projector with HDMI Only Display Port DP to HDMI show, Not HDMI show to DP DisplayPort. DisplayPort input and HDMI 1.3v result communicate video from PC or tablet to HDMI screen show, support goal up to 1080P (Full HD) goal at 24bpp,50/60Hz at 15 meters.
- Interface the DisplayPort male to a DisplayPort source gadget, and associate the HDMI female to show by HDMI M/M link (not included HDMI link). give toughness and work on the sign transmission, low profile dongle configuration, lightweight and minimal convey
- There might be slight size deviations because of manual estimation, and different estimating strategies, and instruments.
- The image may not mirror the real shade of the thing in view of various shooting lights, points,s, and show screens.
- 1 x Display Port to HDMI Female adapter
- Support 3D result
- Hot attachment support
- Support DisplayPort V1.2
- Support 20-pin DisplayPort interface
- Support the greatest result pace of 21.6Gbps
- Greatest QXGA (4K * 2K) goal yield support
- Supports video Bandwidth up to 10.2Gbps.
- Implicit change chip without outer power supply
- Support one-way, single station, four-link association
- Display Port To HDMI Adapter Converter For HDTV PC
- Supports conversion from DisplayPort signal to HDMI.
- Embedded clock architecture to reduce EMI susceptibility
- Support the transformation of DisplayPort sign to HDMI signal
- This adapter can deliver high-definition digital audio and video signal to the display in packet data format.
- It allows selective screen area updates and provides power-saving features required for notebook applications.
- It is planned as per DisplayPort standard, and adjusts to DisplayPort particular, with steady and solid sign transmission