|Product Type:||HDMI Male to Female Extension Cable|
|Compatible devices:||Projector, PC, Screen, TV, blue ray Player, PC|
|Exceptional Feature:||High Speed|
|Model:||HDMI Augmentation Link 13 CM|
Viable with All HDMI Gadget:
- HDMI upholds standard, improved, or top quality video in addition to standard to multi-channel encompass sound.
- HDMI link with Sound RETURN – consolidates both sound and video into one link.
- Save more space for the association on the rear of the television.
- Fast HDMI expansion link (male to a female) joins sound and video into one helpful link.
About This Item:
- HDMI augmentation link expands up to 13 CM a current HDMI Link to interface any HD TVs, fire television stick, Blu-Beam player, Gaming Control center, Satellite Box, Link Box, blue ray Player, Xbox360, PS3, HD Link Box, PC Sound systems or any gadget tolerating the standard HDMI connector.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel, Sound Return Channel (Circular segment), 4K x 2K Help, Full 3D Help.
- HDMI Male – Female connectors, Predominant Quality: In reverse viable with all past HDMI adaptations. Upholds uncompressed sound/video signals.
- Safeguard the unique HDMI port of your gadget. This Port Saver assists with putting less weight on the interior ports of your gadgets.
HDCP Consistent, Supports full 1080p HD seeing with computerized move rates for astounding picture quality.
- 1 x HDTV female to male adapter
- Compatible with all HDTV cables
- HDTV female to male 360 rotating adapter
- Convenient and Flexible connection at Any Angle
- This link adjusts to HDMI v1.4 details and supports goals up to 1920 x 1080 pixels (1080P).
- Accompanies a gold-plated HDMI 19-nail Type-A connector to the two sides. HDMI Expansion Link 1.4 Detail Basic HDMI augmentation for
- broadening standard HDMI Links. This is a 1.4 Determination expansion so will uphold 3D and will convey the ethernet signal as well.
- This superior quality HDMI male-to-female link can be utilized to broaden existing HDMI links.
- It very well may be utilized with blue ray players, computerized TV (DTV) players, set-top boxes, and other general media gadgets.