|HDMI resolution:||up to 4K/30Hz|
|Input format:||8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth|
|Output mode:||YUV, JPEG|
|Output resolution:||maximum output resolution 1080P/60Hz|
|Support audio format:||L-PCM|
|Input cable length:||≤ 15m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable|
|Maximum working current:||0.4A/5VDC|
|Operating temperature range:||(- 10 to + 55 ℃)|
- Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB acquisition card with one HDMI line
- Plug the USB male of the USB acquisition card into the USB port of the computer
- Collection operation steps (OBS): open the software – add a new source – select “video capture device” – set the screen size – select “studio model” (double window) – click “start recording”
Computer Hardware Configuration Requirement:
|CPU:||PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537u 2.0GHz or above|
|Display card:||PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above|
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, The actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures, Thank you.
- Please allow a 1-3mm measuring deviation due to m0anual measurement.
- 1 x HDMI Video Capture Recording card
- 1 x User Manual
VISIT THE SHOP PAGE FOR MORE – PRODUCTS
- Support the maximum input resolution of 4K/30Hz;
- Support the maximum output resolution of 1080P/60Hz;
- Support 8 / 10 / 12-bit color depth;
- Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
- Support for Windows, Android, and Mac OS;
- Conform to USB video UVC specification;
- Conform to USB audio UAC specification;
- Without an external power supply, small and portable.
- This USB 2.0/3.0 acquisition card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time.
- It can transmit audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage.
- Suitable for HD acquisition, teaching recording, medical image, game, etc.
- When standard AWG26 cable is used, The input transmission distance is up to 15m (resolution of 1080P and below)