Frequently Asked Questions
Members need to create an account before they can post ads or send messages on Buysellireland. Getting started is quick, easy, and free.
Click Login/Register at the top of the Buysellireland homepage.
Click the Register tab.
Enter your name, email, and password you would like to use to sign in to Buysellireland.
Click Register at the bottom of the form.
You'll receive a welcome email to the address you entered in the form. To finalize your account, open the email and click Activate Your Account.
Once you have registered your account, you can login to get started
- Click Login/Register on the Buysellireland homepage
- Enter the email and password you used to register
- Click Login
- If asked, follow the instructions in the reCAPTCHA test and hit Verify
Having trouble with reCaptcha?
If you are having trouble selecting photos, you can click the Get A New Challenge button to reset it, or select Get An Audio Challenge to listen for a passphrase instead.
How to Logout
- Click on the user menu at the top of the page
- Click Logout
You will be logged out of your account right away. This only works on the device you used to logout. If you also use another computer or mobile device, you will remain logged in there until you logout using that device.
To change your password on Buysellireland.ie please follow these steps:
- Click Login/Register.
- From the Login page, click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email you use to login. Note: This may be different from the email you receive messages through.
- Click Reset Password.
- You will receive a reset email. When you get it, click the link in the email.
- The link should open a new page that allows you to enter you are a password. Enter it in both fields, and check that it matches. Note: Passwords must be at least 6 characters long, and include at least one number or one special character (@, #, $, etc.).
- When you have entered your new password in both fields, click Reset password.
Your password will be reset immediately. You will then be able to login using your email and your new password.
Not Getting the Password Reset Email?
If you do not see the password reset email within 20 minutes of requesting a password change, check your email's junk and/or spam folders. Please also add noreply@ Buysellireland.ie to your email's safe senders list.
Changing your contact email will change the email that receives your messages. Notifications and marketing materials for Buysellireland will still be delivered to your Log In email. The email address you use to login will always stay the same as the email you used to register. There is no way to change the login email linked to your account. If you are no longer able to use the email you registered with, you will need to create a new account.
Note: Changes to your account email must be made from the main Buysellireland website. If you are using the app, please go to Buysellireland from your device's internet browser instead.
To change the contact email for your Buysellireland.ie account, please follow the steps below:
- Login to the Buysellireland account you want to edit.
- Click on the User Menu
- Select My Details from the drop-down list.
- Within the Contact Details section, click Edit.
- Enter your new email in the empty field. Click Change Primary.
- An email will be sent to your new email address. If you do not see the email within 10 minutes, check your spam/junk folders. Once you have received the email, click the link within the email to confirm the change.
The change will be made as soon as your email is confirmed. If you do not see it change right away, try refreshing the page.
Not Getting the Reset Email?
If you do not see the reset email within 20 minutes of requesting an email change, check your email's junk and/or spam folders. Please also add noreply@Buysellireland.ie to your email's safe senders list.
Accounts can only be deactivated from the main Buysellireland site, not the app. If you are using a phone or tablet, go to Buysellireland from your device's browser.
To deactivate your account on Buysellireland.ie:
- Login to Buysellireland.ie with account you want to deactivate. Note: Accounts can only be deactivated from the main site, not the app.
- Click on the User Menu Image of the user menu button. At the top of the page.
- Select My Details from the drop-down list.
- Click Deactivate your account.
- You will see a screen asking for deactivation reasons. Once you have chosen a reason, click Deactivate.
Your account will be deactivated right away. We will send you an email to confirm that it has been done. If you would like to reactivate your account again later, you can re-register at any time.
It's very easy to place an ad: click on the button "Post your Ad" above right.
The publication is 100% free throughout the website.
Absolutely not because your email address is not visible on the website.
In general, an ad is automatically deactivated from the website after 3 months. You will receive an email a week before D-Day and another on the day of deactivation. You have the ability to put them online in the following month by logging into your account on the site. After this delay, your ad will be automatically removed permanently from the website.
Once your product is sold or leased, log in to your account to remove your ad.